Average Help Desk Coordinator with Help Desk / Desktop Support Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Help Desk Coordinator is $54,533.00
The starting salary of Help Desk Coordinator is between $40,664.00 and $47,840.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $65,400.00 and $75,210.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Help Desk Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Help Desk Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Help Desk Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Help Desk Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Help Desk Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Help Desk Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Help Desk Coordinator is Help Desk / Desktop Support (Tier 1) that affects the salary by 15%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Information Security Manager $69,488.00 to $160,264.00
- Help Desk Analyst $37,128.00 to $66,447.00
- Inside Sales Representative $0.00 to $46,644.00
- Information Security Officer $83,538.00 to $137,862.00
- Inside Sales Representative $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Information Security Officer $85,493.00 to $179,400.00
- Information Security Officer $86,165.00 to $156,032.00
- Inside Sales Representative $29,767.00 to $112,298.00
- Help Desk Manager $56,032.00 to $96,876.00
- Information Security Officer $73,440.00 to $161,196.00
- Inside Sales Representative $37,290.00 to $82,110.00
- Help Desk Manager $48,195.00 to $100,223.00