Average Head Chef with Chef Opscode Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Head Chef is $56,650.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,650.00 and $65,148.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Head Chef is $17.88.
The maximum hourly wage is between $18.36 and $21.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Head Chef Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Head Chef. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Head Chef Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Head Chef's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Head Chef when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Head Chef is Organizing that affects the salary by 4%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Social Worker (MSW) $41,446.00 to $110,159.00
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) $30,575.00 to $62,675.00
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) $34,238.00 to $68,943.00
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) $38,012.00 to $118,335.00
- Software Developer $40,664.00 to $98,314.00
- Certified/Registered Dental Assistant (CDA/RDA) $0.00 to $51,681.00
- Preschool Teacher, (but not Special Education) $26,129.00 to $62,169.00
- Legal Assistant $36,720.00 to $76,544.00
- Charge Nurse (RN) $61,285.00 to $121,820.00
- Software Developer $41,055.00 to $99,015.00
- Primary Care Paramedic (PCP) $35,139.00 to $104,328.00
- Primary Care Registered Nurse (RN) $39,270.00 to $111,976.00