Average First Officer Aircraft Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of First Officer (Aircraft) is $47,348.00
The starting salary of First Officer (Aircraft) is between $28,722.00 and $33,790.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $91,670.00 and $105,421.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of First Officer (Aircraft) is $37.96.
The maximum hourly wage is between $40.33 and $46.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $47,348.00
- Hourly Pay : $37.96
- Weekly Pay : $867.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $1,734.00
- Monthly Salary : $3,758.00
First Officer (Aircraft) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for First Officer (Aircraft). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as First Officer (Aircraft) compared to female. Their involvement is 92% while of female is only 8%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows First Officer (Aircraft) salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For First Officer (Aircraft) having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $42,719.93.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years First Officer (Aircraft) salary would increase again to a total of $43,106.75, adding $386.82 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $71,489.00.
Prominent Skills Affecting First Officer (Aircraft) Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on First Officer (Aircraft)'s salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of First Officer (Aircraft) when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for First Officer (Aircraft) is Transport that affects the salary by 3%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of First Officer (Aircraft). Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $42,613.00 whereas the highest earning is $72,442.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $72,442.00 at 53%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 9% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 10% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 53% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist $49,113.00 to $106,260.00
- Senior Information Technology (IT) Manager $72,981.00 to $185,806.00
- Financial Service Representative (FSR) $33,652.00 to $57,293.00
- Financial Service Representative (FSR) $34,281.00 to $54,338.00
- Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET) $33,592.00 to $92,978.00
- Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Fleet Dispatcher (Trucking & Transportation) $33,966.00 to $81,731.00
- Department Chair (College / University) $64,872.00 to $147,108.00
- Senior Program Manager (Unspecified Type / General) $63,342.00 to $167,670.00
- Senior Programmer Analyst $50,388.00 to $114,069.00
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Manager $51,357.00 to $127,857.00
- Senior Project Manager (Unspecified Type / General) $55,335.00 to $142,140.00