Average Financial Reporting Analyst with Data Analysis Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Financial Reporting Analyst is $56,160.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,160.00 and $64,584.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Financial Reporting Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Financial Reporting Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Financial Reporting Analyst compared to male. Their involvement is 64% while of male is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Financial Reporting Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Financial Reporting Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Financial Reporting Analyst when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Financial Reporting Analyst is Financial Reporting which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 21% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Financial Reporting.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Financial Analysis with 6%. It can be said that Financial Analysis skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- General Manager, Restaurant $0.00 to $57,960.00
- Health Safety Advisor $56,517.00 to $81,972.00
- Financial Reporting Analyst $54,961.00 to $130,410.00
- Implementation Consultant, IT $0.00 to $98,072.00
- Implementation Consultant, IT $67,932.00 to $103,615.00
- Health Safety Advisor $53,244.00 to $106,444.00
- Implementation Consultant, IT $0.00 to $89,700.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $37,987.00 to $80,454.00
- Health Safety Advisor $52,751.00 to $98,440.00
- Implementation Consultant, IT $47,277.00 to $82,731.00
- Financial Reporting Analyst $35,896.00 to $86,549.00
- Health Safety Advisor $48,620.00 to $106,444.00