Average Financial Planning Analyst with Financial Modeling Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Financial Planning Analyst is $76,246.00
The starting salary of Financial Planning Analyst is between $60,223.00 and $70,850.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $85,600.00 and $98,440.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Financial Planning Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Financial Planning Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Financial Planning Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Financial Planning Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Financial Planning Analyst when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Financial Planning Analyst is Budgeting that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Implementation Consultant $42,747.00 to $126,604.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $40,273.00 to $68,172.00
- Financial Planning Analyst $57,783.00 to $107,790.00
- Health Safety Advisor $49,504.00 to $129,111.00
- Implementation Consultant $45,050.00 to $104,593.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $41,548.00 to $65,780.00