Average Executive Assistant Salary at EY Ernst & Young in Canada
The average annual salary of Executive Assistant is $48,600.00
The starting salary of Executive Assistant is between $34,884.00 and $41,040.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $61,950.00 and $71,243.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Executive Assistant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Executive Assistant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Executive Assistant compared to male. Their involvement is 91% while of male is only 9%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Executive Assistant salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For 5-9 years, the Executive Assistant salary increases to $50,779.50
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $55,796.00.
Prominent Skills Affecting Executive Assistant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Executive Assistant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Executive Assistant when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Executive Assistant is Administration which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 7% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Administration.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Travel Planning with 3%. It can be said that Travel Planning skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Executive Assistant. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $52,488.00 whereas the highest earning is $56,862.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $56,862.00 at 17%. So to summerize, Mid Carrer earns 8% more than the average salary, Late Career earns 17% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) $55,080.00 to $137,816.00
- Physician / Doctor, Emergency Room (ER) $82,892.00 to $406,284.00
- Service Manager (General) $39,644.00 to $125,511.00
- Physician Assistant (PA) $51,408.00 to $119,600.00
- General Manager, Hotel $39,109.00 to $135,309.00
- Administrative Assistant $0.00 to $49,680.00
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst $40,928.00 to $96,301.00
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialist $38,522.00 to $96,600.00
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technician $35,139.00 to $81,328.00
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) $62,424.00 to $165,830.00
- Certified Coding Associate (CCA) $0.00 to $43,068.00
- Executive Assistant $42,900.00 to $77,004.00