Average Employee Assistance Program EAP Counselor Salary at Morneau Sobeco Corporation in Canada
The average annual salary of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor is $65,393.00
The starting salary of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor is between $49,088.00 and $57,750.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $69,010.00 and $79,362.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst (Computer Software) $49,088.00 to $110,308.00
- Director of Sales and Marketing $47,736.00 to $172,673.00
- Director, Computing/Networking/Information Technology (IT) Security $89,250.00 to $199,341.00
- Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE) $64,260.00 to $149,500.00
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Coordinator $29,172.00 to $81,731.00
- Business Development Manager $41,310.00 to $124,338.00
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) $25,390.00 to $62,756.00
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) $0.00 to $49,220.00
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Coordinator $0.00 to $74,359.00
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse $36,380.00 to $108,974.00
- Personal Lines Manager (Insurance) $34,145.00 to $95,634.00
- Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst $43,316.00 to $97,129.00