Average Department Chair College / University Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Department Chair (College / University) is $98,896.00
The starting salary of Department Chair (College / University) is between $64,872.00 and $76,320.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $127,920.00 and $147,108.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Department Chair (College / University) is $67.38.
The maximum hourly wage is between $68.67 and $79.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Department Chair (College / University) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Department Chair (College / University). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Department Chair (College / University) compared to male. Their involvement is 53% while of male is only 47%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Financial Service Representative (FSR) $33,652.00 to $57,293.00
- Financial Service Representative (FSR) $34,281.00 to $54,338.00
- Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET) $33,592.00 to $92,978.00
- Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) $0.00 to $53,406.00
- First Officer (Aircraft) $28,722.00 to $105,421.00
- Fleet Dispatcher (Trucking & Transportation) $33,966.00 to $81,731.00
- Senior Program Manager (Unspecified Type / General) $63,342.00 to $167,670.00
- Senior Programmer Analyst $50,388.00 to $114,069.00
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Manager $51,357.00 to $127,857.00
- Senior Project Manager (Unspecified Type / General) $55,335.00 to $142,140.00
- Patent Agent (Non-Attorney) $48,153.00 to $127,926.00
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC) Inspector $35,360.00 to $168,912.00