Average Comptroller Financial Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Comptroller (Financial) is $77,844.00
The starting salary of Comptroller (Financial) is between $40,392.00 and $47,520.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $102,460.00 and $117,829.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Comptroller (Financial) is $40.74.
The starting hourly rate is between $22.00 and $25.44 for Comptroller (Financial) whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $57.20 and $66.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $77,844.00
- Hourly Pay : $40.74
- Weekly Pay : $1,399.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,798.00
- Monthly Salary : $6,063.00
Comptroller (Financial) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Comptroller (Financial). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Comptroller (Financial) compared to male. Their involvement is 77% while of male is only 23%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Comptroller (Financial) salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Comptroller (Financial) having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $52,800.98.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Comptroller (Financial) salary would increase again to a total of $68,902.00, adding $16,101.02 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $86,162.76.
And finally, once the Comptroller (Financial) gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $79,183.92.
Prominent Skills Affecting Comptroller (Financial) Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Comptroller (Financial)'s salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Comptroller (Financial) when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Comptroller (Financial) is Financial Analysis that affects the salary by 4%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Comptroller (Financial). Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $53,712.00 whereas the highest earning is $87,185.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $87,185.00 at 12%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 31% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 10% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 12% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 1% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Information Technology (IT) Lead $0.00 to $145,912.00
- Information Technology (IT) Lead $73,882.00 to $124,097.00
- Human Resources Information Systems Manager (HRIS) $63,971.00 to $127,972.00
- Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) $47,294.00 to $106,053.00
- Information Technology (IT) Lead $87,091.00 to $125,580.00
- Information Technology (IT) Lead $47,736.00 to $145,912.00
- Information Technology (IT) Lead $71,791.00 to $147,499.00
- Information Technology (IT) Lead $0.00 to $89,827.00
- Information Technology (IT) Lead $0.00 to $119,543.00
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Designer $35,360.00 to $88,182.00
- Information Technology (IT) Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,100.00
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Drafter $32,130.00 to $77,280.00