Average Chief Human Resources Officer CHRO Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) is $160,401.00
The starting salary of Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) is between $74,120.00 and $87,200.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $271,920.00 and $312,708.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $160,401.00
- Weekly Pay : $2,830.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $5,660.00
- Monthly Salary : $12,263.00
Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown on the graph, female and male are involved exactly in the same percentage which means the occupation of Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) is popular among both the gender.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $79,983.77.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $171,040.00.
And finally, once the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $170,572.50.
Prominent Skills Affecting Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)'s salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) is Leadership that affects the salary by 23%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $81,805.00 whereas the highest earning is $176,441.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $176,441.00 at 10%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 49% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 10% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 7% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) $49,904.00 to $203,033.00
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) $70,040.00 to $307,188.00
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) $73,670.00 to $301,392.00
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Coordinator $38,556.00 to $76,544.00
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Non-Profit Organization $61,149.00 to $224,802.00
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) $88,222.00 to $258,221.00
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) $100,980.00 to $289,559.00
- Head Coach (University), Soccer $36,380.00 to $111,562.00
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) $59,228.00 to $278,208.00
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $63,912.00 to $248,561.00
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) $52,658.00 to $266,996.00
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) $47,277.00 to $222,180.00