Average Certified Massage Therapist CMT Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Certified Massage Therapist (CMT) is $57,240.00
The maximum salary range is between $55,650.00 and $63,998.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Certified Massage Therapist (CMT) is $34.81.
The starting hourly rate is between $22.00 and $26.25 for Certified Massage Therapist (CMT) whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $54.50 and $63.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Certified Massage Therapist (CMT) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Certified Massage Therapist (CMT). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Executive Assistant $42,900.00 to $77,004.00
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) $26,775.00 to $72,255.00
- Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) $19,448.00 to $61,583.00
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) $34,561.00 to $104,834.00
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) $45,050.00 to $149,247.00
- Certified General Accountant (CGA) $44,200.00 to $125,511.00
- Social Worker (BSW) $36,720.00 to $88,999.00
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) $21,012.00 to $48,565.00
- Social Worker (MSW) $41,446.00 to $110,159.00
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) $30,575.00 to $62,675.00
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) $34,238.00 to $68,943.00
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) $38,012.00 to $118,335.00