Average Aerospace Stress Engineer with Finite Element Analysis FEA Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Aerospace Stress Engineer is $62,853.00
The maximum salary range is between $62,060.00 and $71,369.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Aerospace Stress Engineer is $46.68.
The maximum hourly wage is between $49.05 and $56.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Aerospace Stress Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Aerospace Stress Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $39,109.00 to $99,360.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $31,518.00 to $75,348.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $36,771.00 to $90,252.00
- Investment Associate $38,913.00 to $75,808.00
- Aerospace Engineer $0.00 to $81,328.00
- Aerospace Engineer $52,658.00 to $103,052.00
- Assistant Branch Manager, Banking $0.00 to $59,225.00
- Assistant Branch Manager, Banking $0.00 to $52,912.00
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) $0.00 to $101,177.00
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) $0.00 to $84,111.00
- Human Resources (HR) Administrator $33,592.00 to $72,450.00
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant $55,862.00 to $87,653.00