Average Administrative Assistant Salary at University Health Network UHN in Canada
The average annual salary of Administrative Assistant is $41,600.00
The maximum salary range is between $43,200.00 and $49,680.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Administrative Assistant is $25.22.
The starting hourly rate is between $20.00 and $23.10 for Administrative Assistant whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $30.80 and $35.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Administrative Assistant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Administrative Assistant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Administrative Assistant compared to male. Their involvement is 85% while of male is only 15%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Administrative Assistant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Administrative Assistant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Administrative Assistant when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Administrative Assistant is Microsoft Office that affects the salary by 11%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Physical Therapist (PT) $37,842.00 to $114,816.00
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) $55,080.00 to $137,816.00
- Physician / Doctor, Emergency Room (ER) $82,892.00 to $406,284.00
- Service Manager (General) $39,644.00 to $125,511.00
- Physician Assistant (PA) $51,408.00 to $119,600.00
- General Manager, Hotel $39,109.00 to $135,309.00
- Executive Assistant $34,884.00 to $71,243.00
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst $40,928.00 to $96,301.00
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialist $38,522.00 to $96,600.00
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technician $35,139.00 to $81,328.00
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) $62,424.00 to $165,830.00
- Certified Coding Associate (CCA) $0.00 to $43,068.00