Average Accounts Payable A/P Administrator with Vendor Relations Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator is $46,440.00
The maximum salary range is between $46,870.00 and $53,901.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $46,440.00
- Weekly Pay : $827.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $1,654.00
- Monthly Salary : $3,583.00
Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator is Microsoft Office which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 17% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Office.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Reconciliation with 2%. It can be said that Reconciliation skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $33,269.00 to $65,182.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $32,708.00 to $63,388.00
- Service Desk Analyst $33,023.00 to $77,740.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $37,987.00 to $79,488.00
- Management Consultant $51,655.00 to $118,335.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $28,458.00 to $53,820.00