Average Project Coordinator with Windows Operating System General Use Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $52,515.00
The maximum salary range is between $52,500.00 and $60,375.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Autodesk AutoCAD which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 13% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Autodesk AutoCAD.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Customer Service with 1%. It can be said that Customer Service skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $70,702.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $58,041.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,169.00
- Office Support Specialist $0.00 to $63,388.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $34,561.00 to $64,584.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $35,139.00 to $71,450.00
- Office Support Specialist $33,269.00 to $67,068.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $53,737.00 to $78,488.00
- Product Designer $35,700.00 to $107,640.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,742.00 to $67,689.00
- Online Affiliate Marketing Manager $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Project Coordinator $36,244.00 to $76,464.00