Average Product Management Director with Product Management Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Product Management Director is $125,789.00
The starting salary of Product Management Director is between $75,973.00 and $89,380.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $178,200.00 and $204,930.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $125,789.00
- Weekly Pay : $2,282.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $4,564.00
- Monthly Salary : $9,889.00
Product Management Director Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Management Director. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Product Management Director compared to male. Their involvement is 58% while of male is only 42%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Management Director Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Management Director's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Management Director when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Product Management Director is Strategic Planning which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 19% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Strategic Planning.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Product Development with 14%. It can be said that Product Development skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Product Management Director $90,177.00 to $162,127.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $31,518.00 to $58,915.00
- Project Coordinator $42,228.00 to $67,678.00
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $33,269.00 to $54,487.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $54,443.00 to $104,328.00