Average Pattern Maker with Patternmaking Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
Annual Base Salary - $43,260.00/year
The average annual salary of Pattern Maker is $43,260.00
The maximum salary range is between $43,260.00 and $49,749.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $18.57/hour
The average hourly pay of Pattern Maker is $18.57.
The starting hourly rate is between $12.00 and $13.78 for Pattern Maker whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $24.20 and $28.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Pattern Maker Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Pattern Maker. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Pattern Maker compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Specialist $46,852.00 to $107,272.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $67,689.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $59,064.00
- Office Manager $35,700.00 to $67,517.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $73,658.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $56,753.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $66,332.00
- Procurement Specialist $45,951.00 to $96,600.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $53,901.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,295.00
- Procurement Specialist $61,583.00 to $109,055.00