Average Merchandise Planning Manager Salary in Montreal, Quebec
Annual Base Salary - $78,750.00/year
The average annual salary of Merchandise Planning Manager is $78,750.00
The maximum salary range is between $81,750.00 and $94,013.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Merchandise Planning Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Merchandise Planning Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $74,865.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $75,061.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $56,763.00 to $114,586.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $78,246.00
- Private Equity Analyst $0.00 to $63,342.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $65,148.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,931.00 to $63,986.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $85,698.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $81,328.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,943.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $51,428.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $71,604.00 to $124,384.00