Average Information Technology Specialist with Help Desk / Desktop Support Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Information Technology Specialist is $49,328.00
The maximum salary range is between $49,350.00 and $56,753.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Information Technology Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Information Technology Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Information Technology Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Information Technology Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Information Technology Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Information Technology Specialist is Windows 2003 Server which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 76% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Windows 2003 Server.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Help Desk / Desktop Support (Tier 2) with 17%. It can be said that Help Desk / Desktop Support (Tier 2) skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Industrial Designer $34,476.00 to $84,100.00
- Financial Services Representative $36,040.00 to $56,753.00
- Industrial Designer $28,016.00 to $91,908.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $0.00 to $62,192.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $0.00 to $95,082.00
- Financial Services Representative $0.00 to $43,056.00
- Industrial Designer $43,146.00 to $93,518.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $36,771.00 to $87,745.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $0.00 to $79,983.00
- Information Technology Specialist $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Fine Artist, Including Painter, Sculptor, or Illustrator $0.00 to $85,238.00
- Industrial Designer $0.00 to $71,760.00