Average Financial Planning Analyst Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Financial Planning Analyst is $59,890.00
The maximum salary range is between $61,560.00 and $70,794.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Financial Planning Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Financial Planning Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Financial Planning Analyst compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- General Manager, Restaurant $40,273.00 to $68,172.00
- Financial Planning Analyst $57,783.00 to $107,790.00
- Health Safety Advisor $49,504.00 to $129,111.00
- Implementation Consultant $45,050.00 to $104,593.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $41,548.00 to $65,780.00
- Health Safety Advisor $0.00 to $95,945.00