Average User Experience Designer with User Experience UX Design Skills Salary in Ottawa, Ontario
The average annual salary of User Experience Designer is $61,665.00
The starting salary of User Experience Designer is between $43,775.00 and $51,500.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $84,460.00 and $97,129.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of User Experience Designer is $47.65.
The maximum hourly wage is between $49.68 and $57.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
User Experience Designer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for User Experience Designer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as User Experience Designer compared to female. Their involvement is 54% while of female is only 46%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows User Experience Designer salary in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For User Experience Designer having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $61,920.00.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years User Experience Designer salary would increase again to a total of $68,643.17, adding $6,723.17 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting User Experience Designer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on User Experience Designer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of User Experience Designer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of User Experience Designer is Information Architecture which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 16% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Information Architecture.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be User Research with 2%. It can be said that User Research skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of User Experience Designer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $61,665.00 whereas the highest earning is $67,215.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $67,215.00 at 9%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 9% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $41,837.00 to $77,740.00
- Sr. Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, (Computer Software) $50,490.00 to $106,260.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $35,360.00 to $67,045.00
- Sr. Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, (Computer Software) $0.00 to $90,252.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $0.00 to $66,413.00
- Sr. Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, (Computer Software) $50,958.00 to $105,294.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Sr. Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, (Computer Software) $78,540.00 to $125,557.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $31,833.00 to $67,068.00
- Territory Sales Representative $38,556.00 to $66,447.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $35,802.00 to $76,464.00
- Sr. Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, (Computer Software) $49,980.00 to $125,557.00