Average Territory Sales Manager with Customer Relationship Management CRM Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Territory Sales Manager is $64,199.00
The starting salary of Territory Sales Manager is between $43,146.00 and $50,760.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $79,040.00 and $90,896.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $64,199.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,154.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,308.00
- Monthly Salary : $5,000.00
Territory Sales Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Territory Sales Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Territory Sales Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 74% while of male is only 26%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Territory Sales Manager salary in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $64,985.71.
And finally, once the Territory Sales Manager gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $70,330.00.
Prominent Skills Affecting Territory Sales Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Territory Sales Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Territory Sales Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Territory Sales Manager is Account Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 41% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Account Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Sales Management with 8%. It can be said that Sales Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Territory Sales Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $64,841.00 whereas the highest earning is $69,977.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $69,977.00 at 9%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 1% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 9% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $0.00 to $71,450.00
- Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer $64,872.00 to $107,272.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $31,535.00 to $81,731.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $36,941.00 to $72,255.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $36,593.00 to $75,762.00
- Software Release Manager $0.00 to $119,600.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $0.00 to $60,375.00
- Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer $84,312.00 to $169,809.00
- Territory Sales Manager $38,896.00 to $94,185.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $0.00 to $76,993.00
- Technical Architect $0.00 to $115,506.00
- Software Support Engineer $0.00 to $89,424.00