Average Structural Engineer with Finite Element Analysis FEA Skills Salary in London, Ontario
The average annual salary of Structural Engineer is $61,478.00
The starting salary of Structural Engineer is between $32,436.00 and $38,160.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $83,930.00 and $96,520.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Structural Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Structural Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Structural Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Structural Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Structural Engineer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Structural Engineer is Engineering Design which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 16% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Engineering Design.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Autodesk AutoCAD with 4%. It can be said that Autodesk AutoCAD skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer $59,118.00 to $103,052.00
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer $53,244.00 to $110,929.00
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer $57,664.00 to $117,128.00
- Senior Underwriter $56,908.00 to $103,052.00
- Software Architect $0.00 to $141,128.00
- Software Architect, Applications $0.00 to $135,378.00
- Senior User Experience Designer $63,665.00 to $149,730.00
- Senior User Experience Designer $74,970.00 to $117,990.00
- Structural Engineer $0.00 to $85,238.00
- Senior User Experience Designer $60,937.00 to $150,420.00
- Senior User Experience Designer $0.00 to $80,903.00
- Structural Engineer $42,619.00 to $103,362.00