Average Speech-Language Pathologist SLP with Pediatrics Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) is $71,509.00
The starting salary of Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) is between $55,862.00 and $65,720.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $78,480.00 and $90,252.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) is $60.77.
The maximum hourly wage is between $63.72 and $73.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) salary in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $64,095.21.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) salary would increase again to a total of $71,485.87, adding $7,390.66 from the last salary increase.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $65,788.00 whereas the highest earning is $72,224.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $72,224.00 at 1%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 8% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 1% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Structural Engineer $46,402.00 to $117,128.00
- Structural Engineer $0.00 to $84,100.00
- Senior Technical Support Analyst $41,055.00 to $107,054.00
- Software Architect $74,783.00 to $125,580.00
- Senior Project Manager, IT $0.00 to $119,600.00
- Structural Engineer $50,031.00 to $110,032.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $0.00 to $99,671.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $45,084.00 to $80,903.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $0.00 to $134,033.00
- SQL Developer $57,120.00 to $115,506.00
- Software Architect $68,289.00 to $152,145.00
- Senior Technical Support Engineer $40,545.00 to $120,681.00