Average Senior Technical Writer with eXtensible Markup Language XML Skills Salary in Ottawa, Ontario
The average annual salary of Senior Technical Writer is $102,679.00
The starting salary of Senior Technical Writer is between $80,784.00 and $95,040.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $103,790.00 and $119,359.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Senior Technical Writer is $57.75.
The starting hourly rate is between $33.00 and $38.52 for Senior Technical Writer whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $68.20 and $78.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Senior Technical Writer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Senior Technical Writer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Senior Technical Writer compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Senior Technical Writer salary in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $51.60.
And finally, once the Senior Technical Writer gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $64.74.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Senior Technical Writer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $89,331.00 whereas the highest earning is $112,947.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $112,947.00 at 10%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 13% less than the average salary, Experienced earns 10% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Senior Technical Support Engineer $40,545.00 to $120,681.00
- SQL Developer $54,808.00 to $119,359.00
- SQL Developer $57,299.00 to $94,185.00
- Senior Technical Writer $64,260.00 to $124,200.00
- Structural Engineer $49,088.00 to $129,168.00
- Structural Engineer $67,932.00 to $132,871.00
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer $0.00 to $99,360.00
- Senior Technical Writer $67,575.00 to $119,359.00
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer $0.00 to $108,836.00
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer $0.00 to $97,129.00
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer $0.00 to $95,634.00
- Senior Technical Writer $0.00 to $81,213.00