Average Project Coordinator with Project Management Skills Salary in St. Catharines, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $56,160.00/year
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $56,160.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,680.00 and $65,182.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $28.31/hour
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $28.31.
The maximum hourly wage is between $29.16 and $34.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to male. Their involvement is 57% while of male is only 43%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Specialist $44,651.00 to $81,972.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $58,374.00
- Office Manager $48,620.00 to $93,863.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $38,272.00
- Procurement Specialist $46,852.00 to $107,272.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $67,689.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $59,064.00
- Office Manager $35,700.00 to $67,517.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $73,658.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $49,749.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $56,753.00