Average Project Coordinator with Project Coordinating Skills Salary in Scarborough, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $52,903.00
The starting salary of Project Coordinator is between $28,016.00 and $32,960.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $73,140.00 and $84,111.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $20.04.
The maximum hourly wage is between $20.52 and $24.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 79% while of female is only 21%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Microsoft Office which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 12% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Office.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 10%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $45,084.00 to $90,252.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $68,264.00
- Operations Analyst $44,149.00 to $78,016.00
- Product Development Scientist $0.00 to $87,745.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,394.00 to $67,068.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $42,747.00 to $87,745.00
- Product Development Scientist $65,178.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,840.00
- Operations Analyst $31,238.00 to $88,999.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $79,983.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $50,023.00 to $81,673.00
- Product Development Scientist $63,665.00 to $105,248.00