Average Project Coordinator with Problem Solving Skills Salary in Etobicoke, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $46,350.00
The starting salary of Project Coordinator is between $30,634.00 and $36,040.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $64,800.00 and $74,520.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 79% while of female is only 21%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Project Coordinator is Project Management that affects the salary by 33%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Online Affiliate Marketing Manager $33,592.00 to $51,394.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $40,928.00 to $80,730.00
- Procurement Specialist $45,399.00 to $86,469.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $37,638.00 to $71,921.00
- Office Manager $38,556.00 to $74,520.00
- Procurement Specialist $38,378.00 to $78,971.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $52,647.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $57,834.00
- Project Coordinator $41,693.00 to $79,983.00
- Procurement Specialist $52,156.00 to $113,022.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $36,244.00 to $62,169.00