Average Project Coordinator with Organizing Skills Salary in Vaughan, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $42,615.00
The maximum salary range is between $44,690.00 and $51,394.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Autodesk AutoCAD which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 34% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Autodesk AutoCAD.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Management with 2%. It can be said that Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $51,198.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $34,238.00 to $73,830.00
- Office Supervisor $31,535.00 to $107,801.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $47,277.00 to $84,100.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Office Support Specialist $35,360.00 to $70,794.00
- Product Designer $51,408.00 to $85,733.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $70,702.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $58,041.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,169.00
- Office Support Specialist $0.00 to $63,388.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $34,561.00 to $64,584.00