Average Project Coordinator with Organizing Skills Salary in Scarborough, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $47,840.00
The maximum salary range is between $50,140.00 and $57,661.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $19.85.
The maximum hourly wage is between $20.71 and $24.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Microsoft Office which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 41% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Office.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Coordinating with 9%. It can be said that Project Coordinating skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $38,378.00 to $80,730.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $57,408.00
- Project Coordinator $47,736.00 to $79,362.00
- Product Designer $59,118.00 to $84,525.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $72,600.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $44,472.00 to $88,999.00
- Office Manager, Law Firm $42,747.00 to $120,750.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $34,351.00
- Product Designer $45,518.00 to $109,710.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $51,272.00 to $84,905.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,756.00
- Product Designer $44,566.00 to $95,266.00