Average Project Coordinator with Organizing Skills Salary in London, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $54,031.00
The maximum salary range is between $53,560.00 and $61,594.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $21.53.
The maximum hourly wage is between $23.10 and $27.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 79% while of female is only 21%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Project Coordinator is Microsoft Excel that affects the salary by 10%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $49,036.00
- Project Coordinator $39,644.00 to $70,702.00
- Product Management Director $88,222.00 to $196,823.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $60,410.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $53,303.00
- Operations Coordinator $0.00 to $63,963.00
- Product Management Director $106,548.00 to $208,081.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Product Management Director $0.00 to $126,788.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $40,928.00 to $71,243.00
- Project Coordinator $35,802.00 to $76,993.00
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $0.00 to $67,620.00