Average Project Coordinator with Oral / Verbal Communication Skills Salary in London, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $46,280.00
The maximum salary range is between $48,600.00 and $55,890.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to male. Their involvement is 74% while of male is only 26%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Project Coordinator is Project Coordinating that affects the salary by 5%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $55,672.00
- Product Designer $63,648.00 to $111,090.00
- Project Coordinator $44,651.00 to $75,808.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $47,541.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $42,900.00 to $76,797.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $35,896.00 to $67,517.00