Average Project Coordinator with Microsoft Office Skills Salary in Oakville, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $71,284.00
The starting salary of Project Coordinator is between $44,566.00 and $52,430.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $77,040.00 and $88,596.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $19.57.
The maximum hourly wage is between $20.71 and $24.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Project Coordinator is Project Management that affects the salary by 7%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $48,300.00
- Product Director $78,030.00 to $119,600.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,790.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $0.00 to $72,255.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $29,648.00 to $79,362.00
- Operations Analyst $40,163.00 to $93,288.00
- Product Director $77,486.00 to $165,830.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $49,028.00 to $84,916.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $42,619.00 to $73,140.00
- Operations Analyst $38,522.00 to $83,985.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $71,070.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $76,291.00