Average Project Coordinator with Microsoft Office Skills Salary in Kingston, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $54,406.00
The maximum salary range is between $53,560.00 and $61,594.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to male. Their involvement is 73% while of male is only 27%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Project Coordinating which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 7% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Project Coordinating.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Management with 6%. It can be said that Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Product Designer $44,625.00 to $87,366.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,779.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,890.00
- Office Manager $42,228.00 to $68,172.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $52,647.00
- Product Designer $0.00 to $75,348.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $71,070.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $55,672.00
- Product Designer $63,648.00 to $111,090.00
- Project Coordinator $44,651.00 to $75,808.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $47,541.00