Average Project Coordinator with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Vaughan, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $45,620.00
The starting salary of Project Coordinator is between $36,380.00 and $42,800.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $56,650.00 and $65,148.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 56% while of female is only 44%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Autodesk AutoCAD which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 27% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Autodesk AutoCAD.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Problem Solving with 10%. It can be said that Problem Solving skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $52,811.00 to $80,730.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,643.00 to $66,976.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $59,731.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,742.00 to $76,797.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $81,972.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $36,380.00 to $71,921.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,023.00 to $75,762.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $72,703.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $46,322.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $36,244.00 to $74,865.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $67,045.00