Average Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace with Project Management Skills Salary in Ottawa, Ontario
The average annual salary of Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace is $122,625.00
The maximum salary range is between $122,040.00 and $140,346.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $0.00 to $52,118.00
- Payroll Administrator $29,172.00 to $78,936.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $60,223.00 to $111,780.00
- Project Coordinator $39,840.00 to $67,620.00
- Product Manager, $38,522.00 to $120,474.00
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $38,913.00 to $62,756.00