Average Production Supervisor with Team Leadership Skills Salary in Guelph, Ontario
The average annual salary of Production Supervisor is $62,540.00
The maximum salary range is between $61,360.00 and $70,564.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Production Supervisor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Production Supervisor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Production Supervisor Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Production Supervisor's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Production Supervisor when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Production Supervisor is Production Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 17% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Production Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Problem Solving with 6%. It can be said that Problem Solving skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $85,698.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $81,328.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,943.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $51,428.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $71,604.00 to $124,384.00
- Process Analyst $45,050.00 to $85,698.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $85,698.00
- Office Manager $40,273.00 to $82,444.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $84,525.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Production Supervisor $39,780.00 to $106,260.00
- Office Manager $28,560.00 to $93,863.00