Average Production Supervisor with Problem Solving Skills Salary in Brantford, Ontario
The average annual salary of Production Supervisor is $45,143.00
The maximum salary range is between $46,870.00 and $53,901.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Production Supervisor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Production Supervisor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Production Supervisor Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Production Supervisor's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Production Supervisor when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Production Supervisor is People Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 36% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in People Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Production Management with 16%. It can be said that Production Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Production Supervisor $46,410.00 to $80,546.00
- Merchandise Planner $39,840.00 to $90,563.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $72,703.00
- Printing Estimator $36,134.00 to $70,794.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,236.00 to $64,584.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $107,640.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $61,594.00
- Printing Estimator $38,743.00 to $72,036.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,404.00 to $60,295.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $68,213.00 to $105,248.00
- Production Supervisor $42,840.00 to $83,214.00