Average Product Engineer with Problem Solving Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Product Engineer is $68,964.00
The starting salary of Product Engineer is between $52,658.00 and $61,950.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $77,390.00 and $88,999.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Product Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Engineer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Product Engineer is Project Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 12% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Project Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Office with 3%. It can be said that Microsoft Office skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $45,518.00 to $87,653.00
- Product Director $0.00 to $99,360.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,890.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $41,149.00 to $74,359.00
- Operations Analyst $39,474.00 to $81,213.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $54,142.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $46,385.00 to $85,733.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $40,766.00 to $67,068.00
- Project Coordinator $36,771.00 to $60,996.00
- Operations Analyst $45,050.00 to $88,999.00
- Product Engineer $0.00 to $76,797.00
- Payroll Accountant $44,566.00 to $79,235.00