Average Procurement Specialist with Procurement Skills Salary in Kitchener, Ontario
The average annual salary of Procurement Specialist is $69,429.00
The starting salary of Procurement Specialist is between $45,399.00 and $53,410.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $75,190.00 and $86,469.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Procurement Specialist is $19.36.
The maximum hourly wage is between $20.52 and $24.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Procurement Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Specialist compared to male. Their involvement is 55% while of male is only 45%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Specialist when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Procurement Specialist is Purchasing that affects the salary by 7%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,790.00
- Product Designer $59,534.00 to $135,378.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $43,316.00 to $75,348.00
- Online Affiliate Marketing Manager $33,592.00 to $51,394.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $40,928.00 to $80,730.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $37,638.00 to $71,921.00
- Office Manager $38,556.00 to $74,520.00
- Project Coordinator $30,634.00 to $74,520.00
- Procurement Specialist $38,378.00 to $78,971.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $52,647.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $57,834.00