Average Procurement Specialist with Data Analysis Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Procurement Specialist is $70,040.00
The starting salary of Procurement Specialist is between $45,951.00 and $54,060.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $84,000.00 and $96,600.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Specialist compared to female. Their involvement is 57% while of female is only 43%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Specialist when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Procurement Specialist is Contract Management that affects the salary by 3%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $59,064.00
- Office Manager $35,700.00 to $67,517.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $73,658.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $49,749.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $56,753.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $66,332.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $53,901.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,295.00
- Procurement Specialist $61,583.00 to $109,055.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $58,512.00
- Office Manager $37,638.00 to $63,342.00
- Pawnbroker $0.00 to $62,675.00