Average Procurement Manager with Vendor Management Skills Salary in Ottawa, Ontario
The average annual salary of Procurement Manager is $72,100.00
The maximum salary range is between $75,600.00 and $86,940.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Manager is Contract Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 23% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Contract Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Procurement with 11%. It can be said that Procurement skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Parts Manager $42,347.00 to $87,366.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $96,876.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $28,892.00 to $69,483.00
- Procurement Manager $69,122.00 to $120,474.00
- Parts Manager $43,733.00 to $71,243.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,672.00
- Parts Manager $35,139.00 to $90,206.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $47,840.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $28,560.00 to $68,701.00
- Procurement Manager $65,416.00 to $167,003.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $79,983.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $88,596.00