Average Procurement Manager with Contract Negotiation Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Procurement Manager is $97,607.00
The starting salary of Procurement Manager is between $68,213.00 and $80,250.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $149,350.00 and $171,753.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 53% while of male is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Procurement Manager is Supplier Management that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Millwright $0.00 to $78,936.00
- Office Manager $30,940.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $86,469.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Office Manager $41,310.00 to $72,450.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $118,243.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $46,196.00
- Parts Manager $32,436.00 to $72,450.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $63,986.00
- Procurement Manager $54,060.00 to $139,932.00