Average Procurement Analyst with Procurement Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Procurement Analyst is $57,610.00
The starting salary of Procurement Analyst is between $44,064.00 and $51,840.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $65,100.00 and $74,865.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Procurement Analyst is $26.75.
The maximum hourly wage is between $27.25 and $31.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Procurement Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Analyst compared to female. Their involvement is 68% while of female is only 32%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Analyst when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Analyst is Purchasing which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 11% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Purchasing.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Data Analysis with 1%. It can be said that Data Analysis skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $62,100.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $57,293.00
- Procurement Analyst $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Office Manager $40,392.00 to $98,118.00
- Procurement Analyst $52,156.00 to $108,284.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $83,720.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $70,035.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $48,760.00
- Partner - Accounting Firm, Tax $0.00 to $192,602.00
- Procurement Analyst $0.00 to $73,140.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $57,661.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $59,800.00