Average Process Engineering Manager with Manufacturing Process Engineering Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Process Engineering Manager is $107,163.00
The starting salary of Process Engineering Manager is between $89,199.00 and $104,940.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $115,440.00 and $132,756.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Engineering Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Engineering Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Engineering Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Engineering Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Engineering Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Process Engineering Manager is Leadership that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $36,593.00 to $82,915.00
- Process Engineer $0.00 to $77,004.00
- Metallurgist - Process $59,534.00 to $167,670.00
- Professional Services Consultant $58,659.00 to $144,509.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,172.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Meteorologist $35,896.00 to $69,886.00
- Professional Services Consultant $58,659.00 to $125,580.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,060.00 to $82,524.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $55,154.00
- Process Engineering Manager $78,387.00 to $124,338.00
- Meteorologist $0.00 to $54,338.00