Average Process Engineer with Process Improvement Skills Salary in Guelph, Ontario
The average annual salary of Process Engineer is $71,804.00
The starting salary of Process Engineer is between $44,472.00 and $52,320.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $104,860.00 and $120,589.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Process Engineer is $29.12.
The maximum hourly wage is between $30.52 and $35.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Process Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Process Engineer compared to female. Their involvement is 89% while of female is only 11%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Engineer when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Process Engineer is Project Management that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $43,068.00
- Metallurgical Engineer $60,690.00 to $105,570.00
- Professional Engineer $55,998.00 to $115,322.00
- Process Engineer $49,088.00 to $108,054.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $46,385.00 to $80,454.00
- Metallurgical Engineer $63,665.00 to $94,749.00
- Professional Engineer $64,575.00 to $97,129.00
- Metallurgical Engineer $58,905.00 to $153,985.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $53,901.00
- Process Engineer $0.00 to $62,192.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $26,775.00 to $68,172.00
- Professional Engineer $54,443.00 to $136,448.00