Average Process Engineer with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Hamilton, Ontario
The average annual salary of Process Engineer is $65,786.00
The maximum salary range is between $65,920.00 and $75,808.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Engineer when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Process Engineer is Project Management that affects the salary by 4%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $77,522.00
- Process Engineer $48,153.00 to $84,111.00
- Metallurgical Engineer $0.00 to $119,462.00
- Office Manager $30,643.00 to $76,291.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $65,217.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $50,232.00
- Metallurgist - Physical $51,655.00 to $100,602.00
- Professional Services Consultant $53,159.00 to $146,660.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $67,620.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $36,593.00 to $82,915.00
- Process Engineer $0.00 to $77,004.00
- Metallurgist - Process $59,534.00 to $167,670.00