Average Payroll & Benefits Specialist Salary in Ottawa, Ontario
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Specialist is $56,650.00
The starting salary of Payroll & Benefits Specialist is between $41,693.00 and $49,050.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $67,200.00 and $77,280.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Payroll & Benefits Specialist compared to male. Their involvement is 78% while of male is only 22%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $43,656.00 to $77,280.00
- Product Development Scientist $62,756.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,885.00
- Operations Analyst $40,545.00 to $77,717.00
- Product Director $55,998.00 to $149,937.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Operations Analyst $39,780.00 to $68,828.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $38,896.00 to $68,172.00
- Product Director $0.00 to $109,710.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $0.00 to $68,908.00
- Project Coordinator $44,566.00 to $87,366.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $57,661.00