Average Payroll & Benefits Specialist Salary in Burlington, Ontario
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Specialist is $64,522.00
The maximum salary range is between $62,830.00 and $72,255.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $29,648.00 to $79,362.00
- Operations Analyst $40,163.00 to $93,288.00
- Project Coordinator $44,566.00 to $88,596.00
- Product Director $77,486.00 to $165,830.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $49,028.00 to $84,916.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $42,619.00 to $73,140.00