Average Payroll & Benefits Administrator with Payroll Administration Skills Salary in Hamilton, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $54,291.00/year
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $54,291.00
The maximum salary range is between $53,500.00 and $61,525.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $27.64/hour
The average hourly pay of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $27.64.
The maximum hourly wage is between $28.08 and $32.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $40,163.00 to $59,168.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $57,293.00
- Product Designer $44,625.00 to $127,995.00
- Project Coordinator $39,780.00 to $74,520.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $46,196.00
- Office Manager, Law Firm $0.00 to $74,520.00
- Product Designer $32,708.00 to $50,451.00
- Office Manager, Law Firm $0.00 to $76,993.00
- Project Coordinator $44,200.00 to $83,318.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $41,948.00 to $60,858.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $40,766.00 to $68,172.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $63,929.00